Who should I contact regarding my shareholding?

All administrative enquiries concerning shareholdings in Laird PLC, such as the loss of a share certificate, dividend payments, or a change of address should be directed, in the first instance, to the Registrar.

What are your Registrar’s contact details?

Capita Asset Services
The Registry
34 Beckenham Road
Tel: 0871 664 0300
(calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras, lines are open 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday).
Tel (overseas): +44 20 8639 3399
Fax: +44 (0) 1484 600 911
Email: shareholderenquires@capita.co.uk
Website: www.capitashareportal.com

Correspondence should refer to Laird PLC and state clearly the registered name and address of the shareholder. Please notify the Registrar promptly of any change of address.

How do I change my home address on my share certificate?

Please advise our Registrar, Capita Asset Services. If you hold shares in joint names, the notification to change address must be signed by the first named shareholder. Capita Asset Services will be able to help you with any questions you may have.

What is the general timetable relating to your Annual Report and Accounts and Annual General Meeting (AGM)?

Our financial year closes on 31 December, and our full year results are usually announced in early March. The Annual Report and Accounts are posted to shareholders towards the end of March, and the Annual General Meeting is held in early May. Our half year financial results are usually announced in late July. In addition, we also publish regular trading updates on our business.

I have a small number of shares whose value would make it uneconomical to try to sell them. Is there anything that I can do?

If you consider that the number of shares you hold is so small that it is uneconomical to sell them, you may wish to consider donating them to charity under ShareGift, a charity share donation scheme administered by The Orr Mackintosh Foundation. Further information about this scheme is available direct on 020 7930 3737 or via its website at www.ShareGift.org. Alternatively, write to The Orr Mackintosh Foundation (ShareGift), 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AH.

I have a small number of shares whose value would make it uneconomical to try to sell them. Is there anything that I can do?

Please contact our Registrar, Capita Asset Services, who will assist you with the documentation required and be able to make the process as straightforward as possible for you.